Canadian Genetics Professionals
- Canadian College of Medical Geneticists – Provides resources, codes of ethics, etc. for genetics healthcare professionals.
- Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors – Provides publications, resources, codes of ethics, and career guidance related to genetic counselling.
- Genetics Education Canada – Knowledge Organization (GEC-KO) – Provides evidence-based, peer-reviewed genetics education materials for non-genetics health professionals.
- GeneReviews – Provides peer-reviewed descriptions for many inherited conditions.
- Quebec Coalition of Orphan Diseases – Provides bilingual resources on rare diseases.
- Genetic Non-Discrimination Act (GNA) of Canada – Provides an overview of the new law passed on May 4, 2017.
Find a Genetic Clinic – https://www.cagc-accg.ca/?page=225